Call For Papers
Moral Theology Topic Session
Ramon Luzarraga (Convener)
Convention Theme: "Justice and Mercy"
Paper proposals welcome in any and every area of moral theology, however, special invitation is made to papers that treat the Caribbean context of the 2016's location, or those that treat the 2016 Convention theme: "Justice and mercy." How can we do moral theology in light of Pope Francis's audacious claim: "in front of the merciful embrace of Christ, a new morality arises"?
Information to be Included in Your Proposal:
Your proposal should include the following:
- Your paper proposal should between 200-500 words.
- You should include a 100 words précis that will be posted on the CTSA website should your paper be accepted.
- Please provide your name and institution and contact information, including e-mail.
- Indicate whether you will be requiring A/V equipment.
Eligibility for Submitting Paper Proposals:
- CTSA guidelines require that those making proposals ordinarily be associate or full members in good standing with their dues paid up. Anyone with an associate or full membership application on file can also submit a proposal if they expect to be accepted for membership in the upcoming June convention.
- No member may present a paper/respond to a paper/participate on a panel more than once at a given convention. An exception is made for members of under-represented groups, but exceptions are not made for presentations made to the Women’s Consultation on Constructive Theology. A new CTSA rule stipulates that no member should present at the convention more often than 2 out of 3 years.
Deadline: September 1, 2015. Please submit proposals to: Ramon Luzarraga at email@example.com.
You will be notified by e-mail whether your paper has been accepted by September 14, 2015.