Call For Papers
God/Trinity Topic Session
Anthony Keaty, Pope St. John Seminary, (Convener)
Nancy Dallavalle, Fairfield University
Manuel Cruz, Belmont University
Convention Theme: Sensus Fidelium
The God/Trinity Topic Session welcomes proposals that offer new and original explorations of the session’s topics. Especially encouraged are papers that (1) examine topics related to the convention’s theme, “Sensus Fidelium”; (2) discuss trinitarian topics such as monarchy, relation, subordination, order, etc.; (3) address recent discussions of God in contemporary philosophy/philosophical theology from a theological perspective; (4) engage some of the most recent literature on the Trinity, such as Stephen Holmes, The Quest for the Trinity, A. Edward Siecienski’s, The Filioque: History of a Doctrinal Controversy. A maximum of three papers will be selected for the session.
- Proposal should be not more than 250 words.
- You should also include a 100 words précis that will be posted on the CTSA website should your paper be accepted.
- Include full name and contact information of all participants, including e-mail.
- Indicate whether your presenters will be requiring A/V equipment.
- CTSA guidelines require that those making proposals ordinarily be associate or full members in good standing with their dues paid up. Anyone with an associate or full membership application on file can also submit a proposal if they expect to be accepted for membership in the upcoming June convention.
- No member may present a paper/respond to a paper/participate on a panel more than once at a given convention, with the exception of members of under-represented groups.
DEADLINE: September 1, 2014. Please submit proposals to: Anthony Keaty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be notified by e-mail whether your paper has been accepted by September 14, 2014.