Call For Papers
von Balthasar Consultation
Barbara Sain, St. Thomnas University (Convener)
Danielle Nussberger, Marquette University
Mark Yenson, King’s University College
Nicholas J. Healy, John Paul II Institute
Convention Theme: Sensus Fidelium
The Hans Urs von Balthasar Consultation invites proposals for its session at the 2015 convention. The consultation welcomes any proposals related to the conference theme "Sensus Fidelium," including but not limited to von Balthasar's theology of charisms, lay states of life, the Community of St. John, sanctity, and the faith of Christ. All proposals, including those dealing with von Balthasar's thought on any other themes, are welcome and will be reviewed by the administrative team.
- Proposal should be between 200 and 500 words.
- You should also include a 100 words précis that will be posted on the CTSA website should your paper be accepted.
- Include full name and contact information of all participants, including e-mail.
- Indicate whether your presenters will be requiring A/V equipment.
- CTSA guidelines require that those making proposals ordinarily be associate or full members in good standing with their dues paid up. Anyone with an associate or full membership application on file can also submit a proposal if they expect to be accepted for membership in the upcoming June convention.
- No member may present a paper/respond to a paper/participate on a panel more than once at a given convention, with the exception of members of under-represented groups.
Deadline: September 1, 2014. Please submit proposals to: Barbara Sain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be notified by e-mail whether your paper has been accepted by September 14, 2014.